Monday, May 4, 2015

Tough Week

May 4, 2015

Truth of truths....this week was not the best. I was studying "humility" and Hna Berry was studying "diligence" and boy were we tested! And to top it all off yesterday we sat down with one of our investigators and a member to start the lesson with a prayer and the investigator said "Nope, I don´t want to study." I have very strong feelings of dislike for the Catholic church for ruining everybody and their dog. They either love the Catholic church or they have seen all the abuse and mistreatments and assume every church is like the Catholic. Anyways so he worked for the Catholic church for four years and can't get over the things he saw. The part that irks me the most is that he had only met with us twice. And the first lesson was just reassurance we weren't the Catholic church. He wouldn't even listen. He wouldn't even hear us out! Stupid Satan. Gahhh! I just wanted to split his head open and take out all those bad feelings! Whatever. It's giving me bad feelings. Haha.

On a happier note...we're going to Toledo today so I have no time to write! Time to change our streak! I will see you Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Hna Finch

(I smiled when I noticed the shirt McKenna is wearing!  A wrestling "T" we sent her for Christmas!)


No comments:

Post a Comment