Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ready to Conquer the World!

December 29, 2014

Sooo this week...was great annnnd awesome and full of Christmas cheer! Skyping was thee best thing ever! I felt so refreshed afterwards, just ready to conquer the whole world! Before I was just like wooo I get to see my family, but now I´m looking forward to Mother´s day like WOOOOO! YEEEEESSSSS!!!!! I GET TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha! Distance really does make the heart grow fonder! 

For the rest of Christmas we attempted to go caroling with some ward members. We met in the centro JAS where we found out that everyone had terrible voices and no one knew any songs so we aborted that plan and just ended up watching the movie and drinking hot choco so a perfect night:) 

Ummm I also forgot my agenda today sooo I can´t really remember what we did this week, but I do know that our Christmas miracle I. is doing fabulous! We actually moved her baptismal date up and she is so excited! And I love you all so much! And I am so sorry this is such a terrible email! I promise the next one will be better! I love you!

Facebook find:)

Hermanas Chavarria and Finch:

Hermanas Finch and Chavarria:

No comments:

Post a Comment