Monday, February 9, 2015

Shortest Email Yet!

February 9, 2015



Mom! I´m alive!!!! I'm so sorry! We went to Segovia today and got back late! I love you! I will email you a good long email next week! But just know that we are having miracles left and right. You guys must be saying some pretty powerful prayers! Hna Marsh and I are working harder than ever and "P" is getting baptized next week! I´m so grateful for you and Dad and your hardworking examples! I have never felt so rewarded for working so hard! I love you and am praying for you all! 

Seeing how that was the extent of Hermana McKenna's email this week, I pilfered some pics from google images of Segovia.  Beautiful!  No wonder she didn't have time to write more!  It's 94 km from Alcorcon and home to the Aquaduct of Segovia, the Alcazar of Segovia San Andres Gate and the Segovia Cathedral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment