Monday, June 8, 2015

I Love Panguitch :)

June 8, 2015

Moooom!!!!!! I loooove you! This week was pretty uneventful. So my area is the lower 3/4ths of the island so it just depends on what area we´re in since we move around a lot.  But Mt. Teide itself is actually in my area;) Cool huh? My companion is great! I really am so grateful for her! I love island life. Everyday I marvel at the fact that I am literally on a little bitty land mass in the middle of the ocean. Never gets old. Guess what we found out? Hna Santiago is totally related to the Houston's and the Hatch's. Small world eh? I love my mission life. 

I love Panguitch:) The other day this MA´s son was complaining about how religious people always talk about religion and they just won´t shut up. Like "I´m fine with where I am leave me alone."  I then proceed to tell them about Panguitch and how great it is. His mom jumped out of her seat and gave me a hug when I told her she could come visit me. I then likened it to the knowledge we have. We know that we have something so great and so incredible and sometimes we get reactions about the gospel like the reaction his mom gave me when telling her about Panguitch. That´s why we do it. Some people react the right way. Others get annoyed when we keep talking about the greatness we have. (Notice how Panguitch and Heaven are interchangable words;)) Hehehehe!  


No comments:

Post a Comment