Friday, May 16, 2014

The Missionary's Printable HAIR Edtion

First, a big thank you to all my sisters for being so interested in my Exercise Book! I am so glad that one of my favorite projects has become such a favorite with you ladies! 

Next up, you asked for a Hair Edition and so here it is! The Hair Edition of every easy hairstyle on Pinterest and some ideas for days when you maybe have a little more time.

I also included some tutorials of how to do some basic braids just in case you need some help with that, because I am a braid fanatic and might have included a couple extra. ;)

Let me know if there's something you would like me to add or change and I would be happy to incorporate those! Good luck on your missions and let me know if there's anything else I could make to organize our missions for us! 

view this ---> Hair Edition <---print this




Hermana McKenna Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment