Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Annd the Call Comes tooooo........MADRID!


On February 9th, I was able to open my mission call assigning me to the Spain, Madrid mission, Spanish speaking. I cannot wait! I am so excited for this mission! It's unbelievable! Actually, I am quite positive that I just got called to the best mission in the whole world. It was one I had never considered, but I'm finding that the best things in life are the unexpected ones! Here are my top three reasons, I just got called to the best mission in the world:

1. It's in Europe. Europe!!!! Anybody who knows me, knows how much I have always wanted to go to Europe!

2. I'll be speaking Spanish. This will be so helpful when I come back to the states. I don't have the stats, but I think I could take a pretty safe guess in saying that it's the second most spoken language in the US. This will help with job opportunities and in getting to know people. (Yes, I know I'll be learning it with a lisp and I'll be learning the vosotros conjugation of things, but still. Spanish, right?!)
3. I already know a little Spanish! Thank you Mr. Houston for all those ridiculous Spanish conjugation games! 
So yep, guess you could say that Spain is my perfect mission.
Hermana McKenna Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment